This is the development version for the new mwstake.org/wiki.
Jump to navigation Jump to search
A full-featured MediaWiki stack for easy deployment of enterprise-ready MediaWiki on production environments.
|In this context|
- OPTION: Canasta can be managed by Software "Canasta CLI".
SCENARIO: Upgrade Canasta-DockerCompose
cdinto a Canasta-DockerCompose directory. Such a directory is identified by
git remote -v, which must return
origin https://github.com/CanastaWiki/Canasta-DockerCompose (fetch).
- ENSURE: Run
git statusand make sure there are no directories/files listed under
Changes not staged for commit:. Shouldn't docker-compose.override.yml be ignored? Issue Are root level items in docker-compose.override.yml extending or completely replacing correpsonding root level items in docker-compose.yml? Issue
- ACTION: Run
SCENARIO: Derive container image from canasta's original image
EXAMPLE: Derive container image extended for supporting https://github.com/dataspects/mediawiki-extensions-Dataspects
- Add to https://github.com/CanastaWiki/Canasta/blob/master/Dockerfile:
- Add to https://github.com/CanastaWiki/Canasta/blob/master/_sources/configs/composer.canasta.json: "symfony/http-client": "5.4.20", "nyholm/psr7": "1.5.1", "laudis/neo4j-php-client"
- Build image:
Only working if adding "RUN cd $MW_HOME && composer require --with-all-dependencies meilisearch/meilisearch-php:0.26.1 symfony/http-client nyholm/psr7 laudis/neo4j-php-client" to Canasta's official Dockerfile Issue
SCENARIO: Run a localhost clone of a Canasta instanced backed up at a RESTIC_REPOSITORY
SCENARIO: Develop an extension in the context of Canasta
- getenv('MW_SITE_SERVER') is not working. Issue
- After installing https://github.com/Open-CSP/WSSlots.git, we need to docker-compose down/up.