Show helping hints
About our community
How can we help?
Online meeting (Scheduled Mentoring Get Help Sessions), E-Mail, Chat, Become a member (benefits)
Use cases, Cost savings, Benefits
External data, MediaWiki API
Secure, Backup/restore/clone, Upgrade, Scale
What issues are on our mind currently?
Why should you use a wiki?
Transcluded from Support "Promote your wiki"
All topics (Add a new topic)
What is the data structure in this wiki?
|properties from namespace:||Eppo0,Mwstake|
In the context of community knowledge management, mwstake.org deals with the following concepts:
- Extensions… meaning the extensions that let you customize how MediaWiki looks and works
- Functionalitys… No description
- SearchFacets… No description
- Events… referring to a social gathering or activity of our community
- … they have a start date (predicate "hasStartDate" in namespace "Mwstake")
- … they are of a certain event type (predicate "isEventType" in namespace "Mwstake")
- … they exist or take place in the context of something else (predicate "hasContext" in namespace "Eppo0" pointing to pages of type "Project")
- UseCases… referring to a potential scenario in which a system receives an external request (such as user input) and responds to it
- Principles… meaning the fundamental mechanics by which knowledge is managed on this wiki
- Setups… explaining how to arrange and configure things on this wiki in order to make certain things work
- Supports… No description
- Topics… No description
- Projects… No description
- Issues… No description
- Softwares… No description
- Aspects… No description