This is the development version for the new mwstake.org/wiki.
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Show helping hints
Your Wiki — Our Support
We promote MediaWiki for effortless input and efficient retrieval of consensus-based knowledge based on suggested principles.
About our community
How can we help?
Online meeting (Scheduled Mentoring Get Help Sessions), E-Mail, Chat, Become a member (benefits)
Use cases, Cost savings, Benefits
Platforms, Management software (Canasta), Aspect "Data Structures & Apps"
Extensions (MWStake Certified Extensions, Develop extensions), Permissions, Backends, Wikitext/Parser functions/Magic words, Scribunto/Lua, Common.js, Common.css
External data, MediaWiki API
Secure, Backup/restore/clone, Upgrade, Scale
What issues are on our mind currently?
Why should you use a wiki?
Transcluded from Support "Promote your wiki"
All topics (Add a new topic)
What is the data structure in this wiki?
|properties from namespace:||Eppo0,Mwstake|
In the context of community knowledge management, mwstake.org deals with the following concepts:
- Extensions… meaning the extensions that let you customize how MediaWiki looks and works
- … they deal with issues (predicate "hasIssue" in namespace "Mwstake")
- … they are documented by e.g. other web pages (predicate "is documented by" in namespace "Mwstake")
- … they No description (predicate "isManagedInGithubRepository" in namespace "Mwstake")
- Functionalitys… No description
- SearchFacets… No description
- Events… referring to a social gathering or activity of our community
- … they have a start date (predicate "hasStartDate" in namespace "Mwstake")
- … they are of a certain event type (predicate "isEventType" in namespace "Mwstake")
- … they exist or take place in the context of something else (predicate "hasContext" in namespace "Eppo0" pointing to pages of type "Project")
- UseCases… referring to a potential scenario in which a system receives an external request (such as user input) and responds to it
- … they No description (predicate "requires extension" in namespace "Mwstake" pointing to pages of type "Extension")
- Principles… meaning the fundamental mechanics by which knowledge is managed on this wiki
- … they are made possible by the means of further aspects (predicate "facilitatedBy" in namespace "Mwstake" pointing to pages of type "UseCase")
- Setups… explaining how to arrange and configure things on this wiki in order to make certain things work
- Supports… No description
- … they provide distinct features/functionalities (predicate "providesFeature" in namespace "Mwstake")
- … they are of a certain type fulfilling specific purposes (predicate "hasSoftwareType" in namespace "Mwstake")
- Topics… No description
- Projects… No description
- Issues… No description
- Softwares… No description
- Aspects… No description
- … they No description (predicate "providesFile" in namespace "Mwstake" pointing to pages of type "File__Sales_Deck.pptx")
- … they No description (predicate "isBasedOnPrinciple" in namespace "Mwstake" pointing to pages of type "Principle")
mwstake.org uses namespaces: Ds0, Eppo0, Mwstake.
EPPO, Special:Packages, Namespaces, Special:Templates