This is the development version for the new mwstake.org/wiki.
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Issue "Add search facet on extension use by distribution"
|Issue "Remove $parser->addTrackingCategory( 'dpl-parserfunc-tracking-category' );"
|Issue "SRF Datatables fails to load"
- Extension "Page Exchange" (Consider implementing a functionality to extract a facet out of a wiki and convert it to a PX package.)
- Functionality "MediaWiki MCR" (Figure out https://github.com/Open-CSP/WSSlots: what goes where in code and wikitext (parser functions?)?)
- Project "Boterhal Extensions Best Practices Index (Boterhal Index)" (C1703127635 — Class 'Wikimedia\TestingAccessWrapper' not found)
- Software "Canasta CLI" (Better naming: Canasta installation directory (default "/home/lex") -> Directory under which individual canasta instance directories are placed (default "/home/lex") — Enter the admin password (Press Enter to autogenerate the password): where is this going to be shown to the user? — When
createis aborted for some reason, a subsequent run fails because the destination path exists)
- Software "Canasta" (Are root level items in docker-compose.override.yml extending or completely replacing correpsonding root level items in docker-compose.yml? — Only working if adding "RUN cd $MW_HOME && composer require --with-all-dependencies meilisearch/meilisearch-php:0.26.1 symfony/http-client nyholm/psr7 laudis/neo4j-php-client" to Canasta's official Dockerfile — Shouldn't docker-compose.override.yml be ignored? — getenv('MW_SITE_SERVER') is not working.)
- UseCase "Export/import pages via the wiki interface" (set interwiki prefix to any value as long as it stays the same for a given originating wiki (ADD THIS CLARIFICATION TO